Time to stock up for the Project Response Food Drive coming up Feb. 5!
Here are the top asks:
1. Boxed Cereal
2. Canned Meats: chicken, tuna, salmon, Sloppy Joes, oven-roasted turkey, Spam (all varieties)
3. Toiletries: toothpaste, toothbrushes, paper towels, hand sanitizer, shampoo, Kleenex, toilet paper
4. Breakfast items: Pop Tarts, cereal bars, pancake mix and syrup
5. Beverages: water, sparkling water, juice boxes, shelf-stable milk and chocolate milk
6. Boxed meals: instant potatoes (e.g. scalloped potatoes), Rice-a-Roni
7. Packaged Fruits: canned/container: peaches, applesauce, fruit cocktail
8. Ready-to-eat items such as SpaghettiOs, Raviolis
9. Masa Flour, All Purpose Enriched Flour
11. Individual serving items (easy to eat in a person’s car)
Rice: canned, dried or packaged
Granola Bars- any type
Canned Vegetables: peas, carrots, greens (not corn)
Snack items: crackers, cheese, peanuts
Cookies and Crackers
All types of dried pasta
Soup- boxed and or canned
Cup of Noodles/ Top Ramen
Mac and Cheese
Condiments: Mayonnaise, Ketchup, etc.
Other Pantry Items: Any type of housecleaning supplies
THIS WEEKEND we are providing grocery bags for those who wish to contribute. We are asking folks to bring them back next weekend (February 6 and 7) to any of the services. There will be a spot in the narthex for people to drop off their goods. We will also have an area set up by the church office from 8:30 AM until noon on the 6th for those who are not attending services to drop off goods.